The 2nd Annual Conference will bring together business practitioners, researchers and policy experts to discuss and define the next steps to develop the Powerfuel hubs and showcase their important role for a global Powerfuel market. For this year’s edition we are partnering with the Renewable Energy Hamburg - the renewable energy network of the city and region of Hamburg in Germany. The city is known for one of the largest harbours worldwide.
Confirmed speaker for the 2nd Annual Powerfuels Conference:
- Dr. Fabian Ziegler, Managing Director of Shell Germany, Deutsche Shell Holding GmbH
- Nicole Dreyer-Langlet, Vice President Research & Technology, Airbus
- Raffael Schmidt, Head of Business Development, Hydrogenius LOHC Technologies GmbH
- Andreas Kuhlmann, Spokesman & CEO, Global Alliance Powerfuels & German Energy Agency
- TBC, Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- TBC, Gasnetz Hamburg