|Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|5:00 pm CEST (Europe, Berlin) | 8:00 am PDT (East Coast, Los Angeles) | 11:00 am EDT (West Coast, New York)|
7:30 pm CEST (Europe, Berlin) | 10:30 am PDT (East Coast, Los Angeles) | 1:30 pm EDT (West Coast, New York)
Following the successful regional events on South Africa and Australia, the workshop gives the opportunity for experts from different fields to connect and develop a shared understanding of central issues as well as to discuss the current regulatory framework and legislative changes that are needed to boost market development of powerfuels in North America. It also allows to get to know important market players and projects, and to develop new ideas to foster the growth of a powerfuels industry.
This free digital event will be comprised of two keynote speeches focussing on policy and regulation supporting powerfuels in North America.It will be followed by a panel discussion with industry experts, who will present their companies’ powerfuels projects in North America and Europe, and will discuss required changes to the regulatory framework. In the following breakout sessions, the attending experts will have the opportunity to discuss central topics such as the certification of powerfuels and instruments to bring down costs in more detail.
We are delighted to confirm the following distinguished speakers:
- Dominique Deschênes, Director General of Operations and Innovation, Ministère de l’énergie et des ressources naturelles
- Janice Lin, Founder and President, Green Hydrogen Coalition
- Alexandru Iordan, Co-founder and CTO, SAF+ Consortium
- Chris Norris, Director Business Development, Siemens Energy Canada
- Professor Jack Brouwer, Director of the Advanced Power and Energy Program, University of California, Irvine
- Anna Stukas, VP Business Development, Carbon Engineering
Please find the full agenda here.
Kindly note that the capacity is limited. We therefore cannot guarantee universal access and encourage you to register as soon as possible.