With its abundant supply of wind and solar energy, along with a rich heritage of experience in the Oil & Gas sector, the MENA region is poised to position itself as one of the most important exporters of clean hydrogen. At World Hydrogen MENA, the strategic and technological opportunities for hydrogen in the region and beyond were explored.
The four-day event offered topics such as:
- Scaling Up Green and Blue Hydrogen Production in MENA
- North Africa as a Green Hydrogen Hub
- Examining the Hydrogen Strategies of GCC
- Assessing Transport & Storage and Port Strategies for Hydrogen in MENA and beyond
- MENA’s role in the Clean Ammonia Market
- Policy, Certification, and Regulation within Import/Export Markets
- Finance & Investment, Structuring Off-take Agreements, and Risk & Insurance for projects
- Hydrogen Project Developments
The conference was organised by World Hydrogen Leaders. The Global Alliance Powerfuels was an official partner of the event.
Date: Monday, February 27, 2023 – Thursday, March 2, 2023
Location: Address Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Please find the full agenda here